About Me

My photo
I was 53 in June. I feel like I'm 30. I live in Cold Cold Wisconsin. But, I love it here.. I found fabric and quilting about 8 years ago.. I fell in love with it.. I also enjoy paper art.. I'm not sure how I kept my sanity before I started doing art. I found rubber stamps about 10 years ago and have gone on to anything and everything.. I have been blessed with creative talents and love to express myself in art. I have 2 children .. one girl who is 15 and a boy who is 17. My husband and I love to hunt,canoe and just enjoy the outdoors together.. We all love the outdoors and go up to northern Wisconsin as often as possible. I'm a 14 year breast cancer survivor.. you can view more of my art at http://laurakrasinskiquilts.blogspot.com www.picturetrail.com/barngirl or my teaching, lecture and vending schedule here http://laurakrasinskisartontherun.blogspot.com

Monday, March 13, 2006

Excitement is in the Air

Hi all, I am patiently waiting to hear nothing from the Sun Prairie people having a quilt show this month.. The reason I don't want to hear from them means my quilt made it in the show. This will be my first one and I am soo excited. I wanted to start a blog so I could tell my friends and relatives what is going on with my family and myself. But, I want to share my love of art. I just finished a quilt last weekend and simply love how it turned out. It is my 4th artquilt that I have done. I have so much to do and so little time so I am going to cut this short and go and do some art...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is exciting.....so much talent you have, i am so inspired by you as and artist and a friend. love and hugs, wendola

Radish said...

Yay! I love to look at what other quilt artists are making. Thanks for sharing :)