About Me

My photo
I was 53 in June. I feel like I'm 30. I live in Cold Cold Wisconsin. But, I love it here.. I found fabric and quilting about 8 years ago.. I fell in love with it.. I also enjoy paper art.. I'm not sure how I kept my sanity before I started doing art. I found rubber stamps about 10 years ago and have gone on to anything and everything.. I have been blessed with creative talents and love to express myself in art. I have 2 children .. one girl who is 15 and a boy who is 17. My husband and I love to hunt,canoe and just enjoy the outdoors together.. We all love the outdoors and go up to northern Wisconsin as often as possible. I'm a 14 year breast cancer survivor.. you can view more of my art at http://laurakrasinskiquilts.blogspot.com www.picturetrail.com/barngirl or my teaching, lecture and vending schedule here http://laurakrasinskisartontherun.blogspot.com

Sunday, February 04, 2007

A Full of ART Weekend

THe girls in my Creative Chix group are really into these little dolls. Patti G. originally got the idea from Lesley Riley's site..She put her own twist on hers and taught us how to do them.. We all do them a bit differently. This is my first one. She was a blast to make.. I am definitely going to make more...



I had 2 swap pieces to get done.. One was the Cabinet Card valentine and the other is called the Cheesy Romance Novel piece.. So here they are.



3 comments:

Patti Gramza said...

Laura,
Ggggggggreat job on everything! Love the moth fairy!!!! She is adorable!!! ANd your romance novel piece is a hoooooooot and very classy!!!! :0) And your last canvas is sssssssuper! What fun!!!!!
Hugs,Patti

Cris said...

Laura, your art doll is so very pretty!! And I love the cab card also. I'm glad I found your blog. xoxo

friedaquilter said...

I'm the lucky recipient of the Cheezy Romance note book and it's even more gorgeous in real life than on the scan. Thanks so much, Laura!! I'll think of you every time I use it! Love the blog and will link to it from mine!