About Me

My photo
I was 53 in June. I feel like I'm 30. I live in Cold Cold Wisconsin. But, I love it here.. I found fabric and quilting about 8 years ago.. I fell in love with it.. I also enjoy paper art.. I'm not sure how I kept my sanity before I started doing art. I found rubber stamps about 10 years ago and have gone on to anything and everything.. I have been blessed with creative talents and love to express myself in art. I have 2 children .. one girl who is 15 and a boy who is 17. My husband and I love to hunt,canoe and just enjoy the outdoors together.. We all love the outdoors and go up to northern Wisconsin as often as possible. I'm a 14 year breast cancer survivor.. you can view more of my art at http://laurakrasinskiquilts.blogspot.com www.picturetrail.com/barngirl or my teaching, lecture and vending schedule here http://laurakrasinskisartontherun.blogspot.com

Friday, April 20, 2007

Mixed Media Sampler Quilt Class




I had a great time with my friend Patti and our wonderful teacher Lesley Riley. She is such and incredible artist. She is one of my biggest influences in the reason why I choose to start doing fabric art and art quilts. This is Lesley and I in class. And the other photo is of her project. To see more of her check out her blog....http://myartheart.blogspot.com/index.html I will post a photo when I have mine done. If you want to see Patti's go here.....http://pattis-creations.blogspot.com/ Hers is a few posts down and she has some of her favorite quilts from the show on her blog too.

4 comments:

Marilyn Rock said...

Laura; awesome class quilt and I love seeing your picture, here, with Leslie. I'm so happy you and Patti got to share the quilt show together. Love, Marilyn

Jo Wholohan said...

Awesome Laura!!!!

Patti G. said...

Hey doll, the picture looks great! I am so glad to have been able to take the class and share in the learning and FUN! Hugs,Patti

Heather said...

Oh boy Laura, your quilt is wonderful. And a class with Leslie to boot...you are a lucky girl. Hugs, Heather