I have to post 7 random things about myself...and then I am to tag 7 more people.. so I will post some random things and go and tag some friends.. hmmmmm....
1. I'm a Christian
2. I used to play the violin when I was alot, lot younger.
3. I was the 9 hole golf champ at North HIlls Country Club. Now I don't even know where my clubs are.. I hate the game.
4. I was in gymnastics from age 5 to 15. Everytime I had to be in a meet I was terrified.
5. I'm fasinated with wildlife and creatures of the sea... I love fish tanks but, presently do not have one.
6. I crave sushi. I have to have it at least once every other week.
7. My true love is art. Anykind of art. I would love to spend a week in my art room and never come out....
I am going to tag the following people so I can learn more about them.
- Laura Krasinski
- I was 53 in June. I feel like I'm 30. I live in Cold Cold Wisconsin. But, I love it here.. I found fabric and quilting about 8 years ago.. I fell in love with it.. I also enjoy paper art.. I'm not sure how I kept my sanity before I started doing art. I found rubber stamps about 10 years ago and have gone on to anything and everything.. I have been blessed with creative talents and love to express myself in art. I have 2 children .. one girl who is 15 and a boy who is 17. My husband and I love to hunt,canoe and just enjoy the outdoors together.. We all love the outdoors and go up to northern Wisconsin as often as possible. I'm a 14 year breast cancer survivor.. you can view more of my art at http://laurakrasinskiquilts.blogspot.com www.picturetrail.com/barngirl or my teaching, lecture and vending schedule here http://laurakrasinskisartontherun.blogspot.com