About Me

My photo
I was 53 in June. I feel like I'm 30. I live in Cold Cold Wisconsin. But, I love it here.. I found fabric and quilting about 8 years ago.. I fell in love with it.. I also enjoy paper art.. I'm not sure how I kept my sanity before I started doing art. I found rubber stamps about 10 years ago and have gone on to anything and everything.. I have been blessed with creative talents and love to express myself in art. I have 2 children .. one girl who is 15 and a boy who is 17. My husband and I love to hunt,canoe and just enjoy the outdoors together.. We all love the outdoors and go up to northern Wisconsin as often as possible. I'm a 14 year breast cancer survivor.. you can view more of my art at http://laurakrasinskiquilts.blogspot.com www.picturetrail.com/barngirl or my teaching, lecture and vending schedule here http://laurakrasinskisartontherun.blogspot.com

Friday, November 23, 2007

Christmas Ornaments




My dear friend Patti G. has inspired me with her ornaments.. So I decided to try my hand at them.. I took and image of an atc I did and printed it on fabric... and then fused and sewed until these were done... I still have some finishing touches to make on them...

6 comments:

Marilyn Rock said...

Laura,

Your ornaments are awesome! Great images and beautiful colors - wow! Awesome.

Cheryl said...

cool ornies Laura...I also like the new look on your blog!

Patti G. said...

Laura, these are stunning, your ATC art is PERFECT on these! Touching and bbbbbeautiful!
Love your new blog header too! FANCY SMANSHY! Heheheeh! Hugs,Patti

martha brown said...

These are wonderful! So pretty. I think that anyone would be honoured to receive one!

Elizabeth said...

Laura! your new Blog header is WOnderful!!!! I absolutely adore sunflowers and Brown Eyed Susans!!
your Ornaments are wonderful as well! thanks to both you and Patti G for sharing the technique-!!! What a great idea!!!
Elizabeth

sammy said...

Laura love these ornaments! Know your friends from church will love these... Thank you also for sending me a revite to CC... I hope to be able to be more active in the future...