About Me

My photo
I was 53 in June. I feel like I'm 30. I live in Cold Cold Wisconsin. But, I love it here.. I found fabric and quilting about 8 years ago.. I fell in love with it.. I also enjoy paper art.. I'm not sure how I kept my sanity before I started doing art. I found rubber stamps about 10 years ago and have gone on to anything and everything.. I have been blessed with creative talents and love to express myself in art. I have 2 children .. one girl who is 15 and a boy who is 17. My husband and I love to hunt,canoe and just enjoy the outdoors together.. We all love the outdoors and go up to northern Wisconsin as often as possible. I'm a 14 year breast cancer survivor.. you can view more of my art at http://laurakrasinskiquilts.blogspot.com www.picturetrail.com/barngirl or my teaching, lecture and vending schedule here http://laurakrasinskisartontherun.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Collage mania II


I am so excited.. my collage was accepted to be in this project that Virginia has been doing. To see more about the project go here http://www.virginiaspiegel.com/CollageManiaII.html Since I have met Virginia I have been so inspired to make "Art" for a good cause..American Cancer Society.. This is the collage I came up with for her Collage Mania II.. These collages will be for sale later this spring with all the proceeds going to ACS... Thanks Virginia for all your hard work that you have been doing throughout the years!!!

4 comments:

Wanda H said...

Congrats, Laura!! I love the collage!!

Cheryl said...

Neat fishies and netting! Another good charity makes money to cure cancer. Yeaaah!

Marilyn Rock said...

Laura; this collage is awesome! Love the fish, netting, colors - a great composition. This is certainly for a wonderful cause! Kudos!

Frieda Oxenham said...

What a gorgeous collage, Linda. I'm adding it to my wishlist for May. The list is getting ever longer!