About Me

My photo
I was 53 in June. I feel like I'm 30. I live in Cold Cold Wisconsin. But, I love it here.. I found fabric and quilting about 8 years ago.. I fell in love with it.. I also enjoy paper art.. I'm not sure how I kept my sanity before I started doing art. I found rubber stamps about 10 years ago and have gone on to anything and everything.. I have been blessed with creative talents and love to express myself in art. I have 2 children .. one girl who is 15 and a boy who is 17. My husband and I love to hunt,canoe and just enjoy the outdoors together.. We all love the outdoors and go up to northern Wisconsin as often as possible. I'm a 14 year breast cancer survivor.. you can view more of my art at http://laurakrasinskiquilts.blogspot.com www.picturetrail.com/barngirl or my teaching, lecture and vending schedule here http://laurakrasinskisartontherun.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Collage Mania II starts tomorrow..!!!!



This is my collage that I donated for Collage Mania ll.....


Collage Mania opens this coming Monday, May 5 and continues Tuesday, May 6.

You can see the 235 collages donated by more than 100 talented fiber artists
from around the world here:

http://www.virginiaspiegel.com/CollageMania081.html

Of course, 100% of the proceeds are donated directly to the American Cancer
Society through Fiberart For A Cause.

This isn't an auction. Rather all collages will be available, first
come-first serve, for a minimum donation of $80 on Monday and for a minimum
donation of $40 on Tuesday.

Please go an check out all the artwork done by these incredible artists. You may never see this much fantastic art in one place on the web. You can go to her blog for answers to many questions...
http://www.virginiaspiegel.com/blog/

4 comments:

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

Awesome collage-love the colors, texture-just everything!
hug,s chris

Marilyn Rock said...

Laura; this collage is fantastic! The colors, texture - just wonderful! You're amazing!

sue pieper said...

I wish I'd have come on over here sooner & saw this, it's beautiful! And I would loved to have bought something for such a good cause.

Trish and Bonita said...

I love this piece. Makes you feel good to look at it.
Bonita