About Me

My photo
I was 53 in June. I feel like I'm 30. I live in Cold Cold Wisconsin. But, I love it here.. I found fabric and quilting about 8 years ago.. I fell in love with it.. I also enjoy paper art.. I'm not sure how I kept my sanity before I started doing art. I found rubber stamps about 10 years ago and have gone on to anything and everything.. I have been blessed with creative talents and love to express myself in art. I have 2 children .. one girl who is 15 and a boy who is 17. My husband and I love to hunt,canoe and just enjoy the outdoors together.. We all love the outdoors and go up to northern Wisconsin as often as possible. I'm a 14 year breast cancer survivor.. you can view more of my art at http://laurakrasinskiquilts.blogspot.com www.picturetrail.com/barngirl or my teaching, lecture and vending schedule here http://laurakrasinskisartontherun.blogspot.com

Friday, June 20, 2008

Door County






My kids and my mom ( who is 80) and I went to Door county for a few days... We had a really good time.. but, now I need a vacation... Ha!! We had a nice little cottage on the bay side of the lake and the sunset was incredible..We had a fish boil and it was dddddeeeellliiiccciiiooouuuussss!!!!! I can't wait to go back there. It was very romantic.. maybe I can talk my husband into going... or at least my designated significant other... Ha!!!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

And you didn't invite me along? Naughty sister!

Marilyn Rock said...

Laura; beautiful pictures here! I'm SO happy you got away; you look terrific! Your Mom looks great and your kids, too. Fun place! Your fabric postcard is "kick you-know-what"!!!!!

Love it!

Love ya - Marilyn

artbeth67 said...

That sunset really is gorgeous!

vtquilter said...

Love the pictures, the sunset one is gorgeous. Where exactly is Door county?

Connie said...

Your post is a great example of how a picture can be worth a thousand words! Beautiful photos.

sue pieper said...

You were just up the road from us, we're about 5 miles from the Door County line. We get to see that sunset every night, they're spectacular, aren't they? Next time let me know & we can meet up somewhere!