About Me

My photo
I was 53 in June. I feel like I'm 30. I live in Cold Cold Wisconsin. But, I love it here.. I found fabric and quilting about 8 years ago.. I fell in love with it.. I also enjoy paper art.. I'm not sure how I kept my sanity before I started doing art. I found rubber stamps about 10 years ago and have gone on to anything and everything.. I have been blessed with creative talents and love to express myself in art. I have 2 children .. one girl who is 15 and a boy who is 17. My husband and I love to hunt,canoe and just enjoy the outdoors together.. We all love the outdoors and go up to northern Wisconsin as often as possible. I'm a 14 year breast cancer survivor.. you can view more of my art at http://laurakrasinskiquilts.blogspot.com www.picturetrail.com/barngirl or my teaching, lecture and vending schedule here http://laurakrasinskisartontherun.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A rough weekend for our pets..



Last week Fatty was out and got bit by another animal.. by Sunday his face was swollen up with an abcess so big.. I called the vet and she said to bring him in on Monday. His whole side of his face had no hair on it and was huge.. Around 10 pm Sunday night I had to call her again. Mr. Snuggles jumped out of my daughters arms and did not land well on the floor. I figured he broke his leg.. and I was right.. We cried so hard.. Both cats went to the vet on Monday morning.. and now they are home.. I took photos... I feel so bad for both of them.. they really had a bad time...

9 comments:

christine said...

Ohhhhhhhhh poor babies!!! These are pitiful photos!! Hope they feel better soon...

Doreen G said...

We hurt so bad when our pets are hurt don't we--in your good care the will be better real soon.

jillquilts said...

Oh, my goodness! I hope that they are feeling better soon!

Patti G. said...

Oh the kitties look much better now Laura! Hang in there.....and both kitties will be fine! <3

Your gifties for your birthday draw are fantastic girlfriend!!!!!!!!!

Did I tell you that the box arrived that you sent! THANKS for everything there and the return of my quiltie too!
Hugs,Patti

Marilyn Rock said...

Poor Kitties Laura! Well; they are on the mend; you are taking very good care of them :)

Lisa Gallup said...

Poor little babies!! Looks like they are being well cared for, tho. Gentle hugs to them!

Anonymous said...

I like your blog!It is interesting and full of pretty things

vtquilter said...

Hope the kitties are better soon. Mine are like my kids so it is so hard when they are not feeling well or are hurt. Lots of kitty kisses to them.

Anonymous said...

Poor babies.....and hope the humans have recovered too.