About Me

My photo
I was 53 in June. I feel like I'm 30. I live in Cold Cold Wisconsin. But, I love it here.. I found fabric and quilting about 8 years ago.. I fell in love with it.. I also enjoy paper art.. I'm not sure how I kept my sanity before I started doing art. I found rubber stamps about 10 years ago and have gone on to anything and everything.. I have been blessed with creative talents and love to express myself in art. I have 2 children .. one girl who is 15 and a boy who is 17. My husband and I love to hunt,canoe and just enjoy the outdoors together.. We all love the outdoors and go up to northern Wisconsin as often as possible. I'm a 14 year breast cancer survivor.. you can view more of my art at http://laurakrasinskiquilts.blogspot.com www.picturetrail.com/barngirl or my teaching, lecture and vending schedule here http://laurakrasinskisartontherun.blogspot.com

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Fun Deco Pages


I am finishing up a deco round and I worked today in the last book. It was a paper bag book. I used encaustic wax on the pages which gave them a great texture. Patti's book was nature... I think I captured some nature in my pages.

5 comments:

Doreen G said...

Thae pages are lovely Laura

Marilyn Rock said...

Laura; these pages are awesome and you've certainly captured nature at its BEST! You're on a roll!

Amelia said...

Beautiful work!

spiralsun65 said...

Wow, this is beautiful. I don't think I've seen your blog before (I came because I saw your comment on Frieda Oxenham's blog) - you have some wonderful work here :-)

Elizabeth said...

Fabu;ous Laura!!
Patti will be over the moon when she gets her book!!
Congrats on the Quilting Ribbon- YOU SOOOOO deserve it!!
Hugs!
Elizabeth