About Me

My photo
I was 53 in June. I feel like I'm 30. I live in Cold Cold Wisconsin. But, I love it here.. I found fabric and quilting about 8 years ago.. I fell in love with it.. I also enjoy paper art.. I'm not sure how I kept my sanity before I started doing art. I found rubber stamps about 10 years ago and have gone on to anything and everything.. I have been blessed with creative talents and love to express myself in art. I have 2 children .. one girl who is 15 and a boy who is 17. My husband and I love to hunt,canoe and just enjoy the outdoors together.. We all love the outdoors and go up to northern Wisconsin as often as possible. I'm a 14 year breast cancer survivor.. you can view more of my art at http://laurakrasinskiquilts.blogspot.com www.picturetrail.com/barngirl or my teaching, lecture and vending schedule here http://laurakrasinskisartontherun.blogspot.com

Saturday, August 02, 2008

My art piece for ART NOW FOR AUTISM



I am donating this piece of art along with the pin that is further down my blog in a post to ART NOW FOR AUTISM... they want us to put a price on it... and I haven't a clue... it is 6x8... The exhibit will be in October. Go here for more information....
http://artnowforautism.com/blog/

4 comments:

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

I love this! And what a wonderful cause!
hugs, chris

girl_gone_thread_wild said...

Oh this is wonderful Laura! What a neat piece and to be offered up for a cause... you are my HERO!

And let me just say, when I opened your blog to see your ATC in your banner, my heart just SMILED.

Thanks for your kind note, you just made my day Xtra special. xo, Moncia :)

Marilyn Rock said...

Beautiful piece for the cause Laura; you are an angel! I also love your rusted fabric and your art piece of the cat is awesome!

Patti G. said...

This came out so beautifully Laura! I think you will have a buyer in no time! :0) It is precious! And I love the print you found that matches the colors of your living room and your rusted fabric is terrific too!!!!!!!!!!! And that is beautiful fabric Cheryl got you for your birthday! Awesome.........sorry I have been away for so long! <3
Hugs,Patti