About Me

My photo
I was 53 in June. I feel like I'm 30. I live in Cold Cold Wisconsin. But, I love it here.. I found fabric and quilting about 8 years ago.. I fell in love with it.. I also enjoy paper art.. I'm not sure how I kept my sanity before I started doing art. I found rubber stamps about 10 years ago and have gone on to anything and everything.. I have been blessed with creative talents and love to express myself in art. I have 2 children .. one girl who is 15 and a boy who is 17. My husband and I love to hunt,canoe and just enjoy the outdoors together.. We all love the outdoors and go up to northern Wisconsin as often as possible. I'm a 14 year breast cancer survivor.. you can view more of my art at http://laurakrasinskiquilts.blogspot.com www.picturetrail.com/barngirl or my teaching, lecture and vending schedule here http://laurakrasinskisartontherun.blogspot.com

Saturday, October 25, 2008

New Hampshire trip












I finally have a chance to post some photos of my trip.. We had a great time.. Our hostess Patti was gracious and wonderful..We played in her studio and visited Keepsake Quilting.. We had 15 gals over one night for dinner and a bonfire.. it was one of the best vacations ever... Here are a few photos...Patt G. and I went from here.. Elizabeth came from Virginia and Mary from Connecticut. We all met on the internet.. and swapped art for years.... so Patti B. invited us to her place to hang out.. I have to go back next year for sure...

2 comments:

Marilyn Rock said...

Great pics Laura! Love the smiles against the beautiful settings! So happy you had a good time and had that opportunity to go. Your table toppers are awesome! Love ya - Marilyn

Maggie R said...

Oh I'm jealous!!!!! You girls are having such a great time AND..... a visit to Keepsake Quilting!!!!!
I am in Canada and my girlfriends say when we win the Lottery we will gat a bus and head out for Keepsake Quilting!!!!!
Thanks for the great pics...
xoxo
((((hugs))))
maggie