About Me

My photo
I was 53 in June. I feel like I'm 30. I live in Cold Cold Wisconsin. But, I love it here.. I found fabric and quilting about 8 years ago.. I fell in love with it.. I also enjoy paper art.. I'm not sure how I kept my sanity before I started doing art. I found rubber stamps about 10 years ago and have gone on to anything and everything.. I have been blessed with creative talents and love to express myself in art. I have 2 children .. one girl who is 15 and a boy who is 17. My husband and I love to hunt,canoe and just enjoy the outdoors together.. We all love the outdoors and go up to northern Wisconsin as often as possible. I'm a 14 year breast cancer survivor.. you can view more of my art at http://laurakrasinskiquilts.blogspot.com www.picturetrail.com/barngirl or my teaching, lecture and vending schedule here http://laurakrasinskisartontherun.blogspot.com

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Quick Project..


I made this fabric postcard for a swap on my FPC group... if you are interested in joining in we only do one card a month.. We have new partners each month and sometimes a theme. Email me if you are interested... we are looking for new members.

4 comments:

imquilternity said...

Gorgeous postcard! I absolutely love it!

Patti G. said...

Laura, your postcard is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
I have a big cold now, it came on Friday and I am struggling! I will go to bed early and hope that helps! What a way to ruin a weekend! ACK!
Hugs,Patti

Lisa Gallup said...

I love the POPPING of the colors on the black/grey background. This really caught my eye. :) Great job!! :)

Marilyn Rock said...

Gorgeous Laura! Love the bright colors of the flowers with the background - awesome as always. Love ya - Marilyn Ted and I are doing our taxes today; wish us luck! ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!