About Me

My photo
I was 53 in June. I feel like I'm 30. I live in Cold Cold Wisconsin. But, I love it here.. I found fabric and quilting about 8 years ago.. I fell in love with it.. I also enjoy paper art.. I'm not sure how I kept my sanity before I started doing art. I found rubber stamps about 10 years ago and have gone on to anything and everything.. I have been blessed with creative talents and love to express myself in art. I have 2 children .. one girl who is 15 and a boy who is 17. My husband and I love to hunt,canoe and just enjoy the outdoors together.. We all love the outdoors and go up to northern Wisconsin as often as possible. I'm a 14 year breast cancer survivor.. you can view more of my art at http://laurakrasinskiquilts.blogspot.com www.picturetrail.com/barngirl or my teaching, lecture and vending schedule here http://laurakrasinskisartontherun.blogspot.com

Friday, May 15, 2009

YEAH!! Rummage is over..


I just closed the rummage.. the rain is coming and I took a load to Goodwill.. My sister and I are saving our crafts stuff to have a rummage out at her house in the fall.. So all my stamps and scrapbooking stuff is put away back in their boxes.. it almost doesn't even look like a any stamps sold.. but, they did. I had many unmounted stamps sell which I was really surprised of. Anyway.. I'm glad it is over and now I can concentrate on doing some quilting the rest of this weekend.. Hopefully I will get one of my projects done.. I just have so many to finish... This is one of my future projects.. wouldn't Kit look good as a quilt????

3 comments:

Jen said...

Kit will look great as a quilt!!

Barbara Strobel Lardon said...

I gave up on rummage sales a long time ago. Just seems everyone wants only things between .50 and $1 and even then they ask for 1/2 off. Hope you did better than that!

Look forward to seeing kit in a quilt!
(That almost would be a good title.)

Marilyn Rock said...

I look forward to Kit in a quilt. Rummage sales are tough; how about trying to sell your stamps on Ebay or some of the other sale sites? xxoo