About Me

My Photo
I was 53 in June. I feel like I'm 30. I live in Cold Cold Wisconsin. But, I love it here.. I found fabric and quilting about 8 years ago.. I fell in love with it.. I also enjoy paper art.. I'm not sure how I kept my sanity before I started doing art. I found rubber stamps about 10 years ago and have gone on to anything and everything.. I have been blessed with creative talents and love to express myself in art. I have 2 children .. one girl who is 15 and a boy who is 17. My husband and I love to hunt,canoe and just enjoy the outdoors together.. We all love the outdoors and go up to northern Wisconsin as often as possible. I'm a 14 year breast cancer survivor.. you can view more of my art at http://laurakrasinskiquilts.blogspot.com www.picturetrail.com/barngirl or my teaching, lecture and vending schedule here http://laurakrasinskisartontherun.blogspot.com

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Our Cats..



Hi all....2 weeks ago our kitty Mr. Snuggles suddenly died at the vet.  His body was not producing red blood cells.  We found out later he had Lymphoma and it went into his bone marrow.  We were just beside ourselves sad.  Until Thursday when we brought home David...that was his name at the house where he lived.  My daughter Jessi is going to change his name.  He is sooo cute and fun to play with.  Even though we still miss Mr. Snuggles at least some of that void is filled with David.  Mr. Snuggles is the siamese.  RIP Mr. Snuggles..

2 comments:

Amy said...

I am sorry to hear about your cat.

Chris Daly said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Mr Snuggles reminds me very much of the Siamese cat we lost at 9 years old.