About Me

My Photo
I was 53 in June. I feel like I'm 30. I live in Cold Cold Wisconsin. But, I love it here.. I found fabric and quilting about 8 years ago.. I fell in love with it.. I also enjoy paper art.. I'm not sure how I kept my sanity before I started doing art. I found rubber stamps about 10 years ago and have gone on to anything and everything.. I have been blessed with creative talents and love to express myself in art. I have 2 children .. one girl who is 15 and a boy who is 17. My husband and I love to hunt,canoe and just enjoy the outdoors together.. We all love the outdoors and go up to northern Wisconsin as often as possible. I'm a 14 year breast cancer survivor.. you can view more of my art at http://laurakrasinskiquilts.blogspot.com www.picturetrail.com/barngirl or my teaching, lecture and vending schedule here http://laurakrasinskisartontherun.blogspot.com

Sunday, October 02, 2011

SAQA Auction Piece

I was so happy that my quilt for the aution sold..  I received this very sweet note from the gal, Sally who bought it..
Hi Laura... I just received your beautiful quilt from the SAQA Auction today. It is so much more wonderful than either of the photos.  I love the holographic threads and the sparkly bubble fabric. Your free motion stitching is wonderful. I love the turtle backing fabric and the label stamping! I am truly delighted and fortunate to have your beautiful piece. Thank you again for making and donating it. It has a very happy home now..... Sally Signore
I thought that was very sweet... Now I'm ready to tackle another one for next year!! 

1 comment:

Marilyn Rock said...

Congratulations Laura on the sale! xxoo