About Me

My Photo
I was 53 in June. I feel like I'm 30. I live in Cold Cold Wisconsin. But, I love it here.. I found fabric and quilting about 8 years ago.. I fell in love with it.. I also enjoy paper art.. I'm not sure how I kept my sanity before I started doing art. I found rubber stamps about 10 years ago and have gone on to anything and everything.. I have been blessed with creative talents and love to express myself in art. I have 2 children .. one girl who is 15 and a boy who is 17. My husband and I love to hunt,canoe and just enjoy the outdoors together.. We all love the outdoors and go up to northern Wisconsin as often as possible. I'm a 14 year breast cancer survivor.. you can view more of my art at http://laurakrasinskiquilts.blogspot.com www.picturetrail.com/barngirl or my teaching, lecture and vending schedule here http://laurakrasinskisartontherun.blogspot.com

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Teaching Bigfork Bay Cotton Co.

Hi everyone. Just wanted to let you know that I am going to be teaching a BFBCC class at the church across the street on Sept. 22. 9-3:30 So those of you who bought the patterns and don't know where begin this is a great opportunity for you. Bigfork Bay Cotton Co. art quilts are a great starting point for traditional quilters to make an art quilt. Bring any of the patterns that you want to work on or let me know if you need one. I can take 6-8 students. I am going to charge $20. You will buy your pattern if you don't already have one. This first day you will make your top so you won't need your sewing machine. Each pattern is different so some may be easier and faster than others. I have open sews if you want to come back and work on it again or start to do the sewing. The first one after the date of the 22nd will be Oct. 13. It is a Sat. Please let me know if you are interested by Sept.1 Email or give me a call with any questions. Romancing Red is one of our very popular patterns and he is easy to complete in a day.

1 comment:

Patti G. said...

Laura,
I saw your blue ribbon quilt at the fair yesterday! How many quilts did you enter? Jessi's is gorgeous and deserved a blue riboon!!!!!!!!
Congrats girlfriend!!!!!!!!
xoxoxoxo
Huggies,Patti