About Me

My Photo
I was 53 in June. I feel like I'm 30. I live in Cold Cold Wisconsin. But, I love it here.. I found fabric and quilting about 8 years ago.. I fell in love with it.. I also enjoy paper art.. I'm not sure how I kept my sanity before I started doing art. I found rubber stamps about 10 years ago and have gone on to anything and everything.. I have been blessed with creative talents and love to express myself in art. I have 2 children .. one girl who is 15 and a boy who is 17. My husband and I love to hunt,canoe and just enjoy the outdoors together.. We all love the outdoors and go up to northern Wisconsin as often as possible. I'm a 14 year breast cancer survivor.. you can view more of my art at http://laurakrasinskiquilts.blogspot.com www.picturetrail.com/barngirl or my teaching, lecture and vending schedule here http://laurakrasinskisartontherun.blogspot.com

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Comfort Quilts for Cats and Dogs

Cat Quilt

Dog Quilt
I just finished these two quilts for my veterinarian, Betsy Miller.  She uses the quilts when she puts the animals to sleep.  The owners are in the room and she wraps the animals in the quilt for comfort.  I just went through it this summer when I had to put my beloved Fatty to sleep.  It was very nice.  These will be my 2nd and 3rd one that I made for her.  You know how much I don't like traditional type quilting but, I just felt I needed to make these.










 



1 comment:

Diane said...

Wonderful quilts for a very sad occasion.

Regards diane